Marketing experts predict that 2014 will be the year in which content marketing comes into its own. Are you ready for that? This article is an interesting read, with some useful insights on how to make it work for your business. Here’s a summary:
How to make content marketing work for your business in 2014
- Set yourself apart from the crowds by delivering quality content that stands out over the noise.
- Hire a quality writer to ensure that your business proposition is clearly and enticingly expressed.
- Base content ideas on customer needs
- Use real life case studies to demonstrate competence and innovation to business clients.
- Focus on value for your customer base: ask yourself why a busy person, overwhelmed by information, would want to read what you’re sharing.
- Make sure your technical bases are covered: use state of the art CMSes and stay abreast of developments in social media.
- Measure your results.
(And a bonus item, for good measure: don’t forget mobile. This technology will overtake desktop web usage within the next two years, so make sure your online marketing is ready for it!)
Read the full article here: http://www.sitepronews.com/2014/01/15/future-content-marketing-2014-trends-predictions/
If it all seems about as clear as mud to you, call us today to create a content marketing strategy for your business that WORKS.